AFTERCARE OF YOUR TATTOO
After 1 hour, remove the bandage or wrap, then gently wash with warm water and antibacterial soap. DO NOT RE-BANDANGE.
2. Pat dry with a clean towel and then apply a thin film of Aquaphore. After 2 weeks, use an unscented lotion like Dermassage, Noxema until skin returns to its pre-tattoo condition.
3. Stay out of sunlight and tanning booths until tattoo is healed, at least 7-14 days.
4. Do not soak tattoo in tub, sauna, Jacuzzi or go swimming while your new tattoo is healing.
Showers are fine.
5. Do not rub, scratch or pick the treated area while it is healing. Loss of color and/or infection could occur.
6. Extreme sun and exposure over the years can and will fade your tattoo. This can be minimized by using a strong sunscreen, at least SP25.
7. Your tattoo should heal in 2 weeks. If you have general questions about your tattoo feel free to call us or stop in. Consult a physician or stop in at your earliest convince if any signs or symptoms develop such as the following: redness at site, green/yellow discharge (foul smelling) and/or fever.
Should you have any problems or questions call us at:
269-888-2557, Message us on our facebook page or you can Email using email@example.com or through the website.